Digestive system play so much important role in our lives.Our body require nutrients to work properly and our digest system break these nutrient in to small parts and acquire energy.That energy is used in body growth and perferom different functions.
Digestive system of humans is consist of gastrointestinal tract (mouth, esophagus, stomach and intestine) and other organs, tongue salivary gland, pancreas, liver and gallbladder.
Digestive system converts foods into energy and expel the waste as feces. Digestion is consist of following 6 stages:
- Chewing: teeth breakdown the food into small pieces and saliva is mixed in it to form bolus.
- Swallowing: bolus is swallowed down to the esophagus. From here it moved to stomach.
- Digestion in stomach: in stomach food is mixed with gastric acid and other gastric juices.
- Digestion in small intestine: in small intestine food is digested further. Digestive juices and enzymes from small intestine, liver and pancreas helps to digest the food.
- Absorption: food broken down into nutrients is absorbed in large intestine into the bloodstream.
- Waste elimination: waste is moved toward colon and is eliminated through the body.
Below is the list of amazing digestive system slogans and sayings
Digestive System Slogans
When it hits your digestive track, it wont come back
Eat right and digest well
Love Your Tummy
Digestion: Eat Good and Chew Well
Digestive system: Everything passes with time
Good Stomach Good Digest
Keep Calm and remember the digestive system
A happy Colon is a healthy colon
The belly rules the mind
Don’t make your stomach a dustbin, eat right and healthy
Things sweet to taste prove in digestion sour
We cant stomach this find a cure
Eat well. Live well. Be well
Nothing taste as good as healthy feels
Digestive System Sayings
Digestion is one of the most delicately balanced of all human and perhaps angelic functions.” –Unknown
Happiness for me is largely a matter of digestion.” –Lin Yutang
To avoid sickness eat less; to prolong life worry less.” –Chu Hui Weng
Fasting gives your body time to heal itself. It relieves nervousness and tension and gives your digestive system a rest.” –Jentezen Franklin
A good eater must be a good man; for a good eater must have a good digestion, and a good digestion depends upon a good conscience.” –Unknown
Sleep ’til you’re hungry, eat ’til you’re sleepy.” –Unknown
The stomach is a slave that must accept everything that is given to it, but which avenges wrongs as slyly as does the slave.” –Emile Souvestre